Once a new staff member has been employed by the company, it is important the administrative duties are followed closely. This can avoid confusion at a later date, particularly in regards to the award and conditions of employment.
The following is a list of forms that would be typically handed out at the commencement of employment:
• Tax file number declaration.
• Withholding declaration (depends on situation) .
• Superannuation choice form.
• Fair Work information statement.
• Relevant award or agreement.
• New Employee Form.
Post in category
Claire Chang Updated on 2021-05-09 11:35:27
Claire Chang Updated on 2021-05-09 11:32:41
Casual Employment Information Statement
Claire Chang Updated on 2021-05-02 12:36:50
Claire Chang Updated on 2021-05-02 12:33:01
Goods and services tax on Imported Goods
Claire Chang Updated on 2021-05-02 12:28:48